The journey is long for a reason.

8:51 PM


The journey to your goals in life, will not, and should not, be easy. There are hidden lessons, that build character embedded in the journey itself.

This is a concept that I am just beginning to have a firm grasp on. I have wasted time dwelling on the fact that I have not reached my goals, or that others have surpassed me. But what I should have been doing, is thinking about what I could be learning from the process. We all need to start using our 'waiting' or 'idle' time as an opportunity to develop our character.

I guarantee that there is something valuable to learn during the process, that will help you sustain your successes in the future. And sometimes the journey is the destination.

So, I'm going to challenge myself to embrace the journey in 2017!

Thanks for reading,

Genelle 



You Might Also Like

0 comments