Don’t come to me as a woman in 2017

3:30 PM



So I woke up at 8:30 am this morning to a message request on Facebook, from some random girl “coming to me as a woman”. In this message, the woman mentions that she knows I don’t know her, but wants to know how I know her boyfriend and if him and I have hung out; “woman to woman she wants to know the truth”. 
1. Her boyfriend and I are Facebook friends; I don’t follow him on Instagram or any other social media website. 
2. There is no communication between the two of us anywhere on Facebook. Not on his wall, not on my wall, not on his pictures, not on my pictures. I don’t think I’ve ever liked one of his pictures, and he may have liked 1 of mine.
3. Her boyfriend and I went to the same high school. I probably spoke all of 5 words to the man when I was there.
4. I graduated High school in 2009, and I may have seen him once since then. 
So I reply saying “ I know him from high school and I don’t think even think I’ve seen him since then… not to be rude at all but you should probably ask him these questions, if you don’t trust the response maybe you should leave, trust is imperative and this seems stressful. Best of Luck!”
She basically tells me there’s more to it, that its not stressful, and thanks me for responding. 
I was like:






Sis, your man has driven you to the point to where you are asking complete strangers, whom you have NO reason to suspect, if they’re the other woman. 
Communicate with him about your suspicions, if his response cannot console you, then either you have trust issues or he’s cheating. Either way ladies, no one deserves this type of calamity in their relationships. Lets love ourselves and learn when to let go of people that add nothing but drama and stress to our lives. If you find yourself at the point that this young lady was at, re-evaluate if the relationship is even worth it.

Opinions are welcome, Thanks for reading!
Genelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments